1.1.12

2011

My lovely daemons,

First of all thank you for supporting + helping spread the gospel of glamour. Our legion has become a wonderful family + none of what I have accomplished would be possible without you. The bigger our legion grows the bigger + better my life becomes. This past year has been such an amazing rollercoaster ride + the loops keep getting bigger so I can't wait to see what 2012 will behold! 2011 I travelled so much spending time in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Montreal, Calgary, Niagara Falls, New York, Atlanta, Las Vegas. I was able to work with + for some amazing people including Chrome Division, Dimmu Borgir, Melt, Komor Kommando, Burn Bitch Burn, Louie Fleischauer of AMF Korsets, Sweet Carousel, Deviant Events, Torture Garden, Secretroom, Michael Maggot of MaggotFilms, Patric Ullaeus of Revolver Studios, Radiant Inc, Helsing Photo, Robert Matta of VonGutenberg, + of course my partner in crime, Michael Scorpio. This year, I have lived in 3 different countries, become vegan, fallen in love, had my heart broken, appeared in at least 6 different publications, starred in a horror film, performed an opening spot for Judas Priest, learned to spit fire, began my true devotion to yoga, + so much more. I'm sure I am forgetting a lot but as you can tell it has been quite the year.
Every year things seem to get more + more amazing. I am so excited to journey into 2012! I am already working on a new show, amoung other things. I can't wait to give you even more! I love you so much you can't even imagine. I hope we all experience our best year yet + help each other do it!

Love is the Law.

Infernally,

Miss Horn

No comments:

Post a Comment