2.2.12

Just because I'm the Devil doesn't mean I'm easy.

Easy can be used in a variety of ways to describe a person; easy-going, easy to please, or just plain easy. None of these, in which, describe me. I have high standards, am high-strung, and (admittedly) high-maintenance. So why is it that men seem to think they can make a few sexual comments + get in my panties? To a certain extent I can only expect so much from a general population who only know me as being in little or no clothing. I am not concerned with comments about my T + A on images online, in fact I appreciate them in their own way. However, in person, being serious, such remarks are far less charming. Why would any man think a woman who puts so much effort + hard work into herself, is easy?
I was seeing someone last year briefly + we had a steamy encounter, that I stopped early because I was uncomfortable sleeping with someone at that point in the courtship process. He fired at me calling me a christian + asking how could I be such a "prude" when I follow the path of the Devil. This is not the first time this type of argument has come up for me. Before I get into why my values fit into my belief system let me just save some of you men some time + tell you that you can not argue a woman into bed. You're only decreasing you chances of ever getting there by trying. Now, I am a satanist, which means I am Satan. I strive to be great, the best, treat my body as the dark temple it is, + hold myself to the highest standards. That being said, why would I expect anything less than this in a mate? Yes, I am hedonistic + indulgent but not in any ways that are self destructive because that would be weak + weakness is the ultimate Satanic "sin." Should I not expect a man to show that he is evolved + intelligent enough to hold a conversation with me, instead of just making some obvious remark about my tits? Should I not guage his reaction in a variety of environments + situations to make sure we will get along? Should I not expect to be respected + worshiped in the same way I do myself, by a potential mate?
I find men to respond better to simple instructions. Here are some simple dating rules when pursuing a woman:
- It's okay to talk about sex after you become comfortable with a woman in conversation but don't reference sex as actually happenning between the two of you. You shouldn't ask personal questions about what a woman likes in bed, nor suggest what you're "good" at sexually, nor speak explicitly sexual to her in any way until you're already in bed together.
- It's okay to touch a woman, if you're getting flirtatious signals from her, but never grab anywhere that might get you slapped until she tells you too. Nothing smells of more desperation than a man slapping a woman's ass or asking to see her boobs when she's hasn't even noticed you yet. This is not a way to get noticed either, you might end up getting slapped, or punched.
- Never ask or tell a woman you want to have sex with her until you already have. Although you may think you're portraying confidence, you're actually coming off as a horny douchebag. No woman wants to feel like she's an "option." She wants to feel like she's the only one in the room you can see.
- Be a gentleman. Chivalry is alive + kicking in some men. Those men are your competition. Opening a door for a woman is much more charming that drunkenly talking about her ass in front of her.
Now, there are many woman of our generation that are easy. There's nothing wrong with that. If someone wants to indulge in pleasure + has no need for a more fulfilling connection to get it, than I support it completely. I am not one of those woman. I am a prize + if you want to win, you have to prove you're worthy + go through the obstacles to prove it. These tips I've stated will make you more appealing to either type of woman. Never assume what type of woman someone is by their style of clothing, choice of career, spirituality, etc. Just approach them all as if they're ladies, queens, goddesses. If you are a king you should be happy to work for a woman worthy of sharing your crown.

Infernally,

Miss Horn

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no issues opening the door for girls. The plain fact is that I can do what I want and I don't have to justify myself to anyone. I hate satanists who use evil to justify their selfishness and egotistical desires. I do what I want when I want. I can be a gentleman and a fucking asshole at the drop of a hat. That is my satanic individualism. I answer to know one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Your words are so well put. It's very unfortunate that not many of these men exist in the world. When do these little boys grow into men? Sounds like theres some punching that needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basically what XoXkiSSes said. There are a lot of boys in the world, but precious few men. I hope to become one some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think what I find so very interesting and so very unfortunate about many males out there and some females too for that matter, seem to think that it is interactions with the opposite sex is so simple and things that used to matter don't anymore. I personally don't know how individuals are so forward sexually without any acceptance from the other person. I guess I am from another frame of mind that it's not acceptable to assume anything and everything especially when it comes to behaviour with the opposite sex. Respect is extremely important, respect for another person and respect for your own self. I think of many times I've been out with a female that I may be attracted to but I can't remember any instance that my first thought was to grab her or make some leud comment. Treat others as you yourself wish to be treated and regarded is what I think. I really respect what you have said and I think it would be nice if more males could actually open their eyes and realize that treating women with such disrespect is unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a prize worth a thousand kingdoms. Love your new golden horns <3

    ReplyDelete